The Globe Valve offered by us is used for regulating flow in a pipeline, consisting of a movable disk-type element and a stationary ring seat in a generally spherical body. Because of their spherical body shapes, these valves are named as Globe Valves. Our range of Globe Valve is widely appreciated by the customers owing to their high quality and durability.
- Highly efficient
- Reliable performance
- Precision engineered
- BODY MATERIAL : CAST IRON, CAST CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 216 GR. WCB), FORGED CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 105),
CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316), CF3M (SS 316L), SS 202, ALLOY STEEL & OTHERS.
- DESIGN : RISING SPINDLE, JACKETED, EXTENDED STEM & GEAR OPERATED , PNEUMATIC CYLINDER OPERATED ,
- END CONNECTION : SCREWED, SOCKET WELD, FLANGED END, BUTT WELD END, RTJ.
- PRESSURE RATING CLASS : ASA 150, 300, 600, 800, 900, 1500, 2500, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F, H, ND 16, ND 40.
- SIZE RANGE : 15mm TO 400mm