S. J. make Gate Valves are tight sealing, easy in operation, isolation valves for liquid and gaseous fluids over a wide range of line pressures and tempretures. Gate valves are of rising stem, outsie screw and yoke with bolted bonnet construction. The rising stem indicates open or close position of the valve. The outside screw ensures easy lubrications and prevents corrosion and errosion by the fluids. The flanged ends Metal seated Gate Valves drilled according to pipeline compatible flange dimensional standards.
- Self adjusting flexible wedge assures tight sealing and minimizes stress concentration under
varied service conditions.
- Stem-wedge thrust closer to wedge centre for accurate wedge movement.
- Long guide ribs in the body to minimize seat wear.
- BODY MATERIAL : CAST IRON, CAST CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 216 GR. WCB), FORGED CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 105),
CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316), CF3M (SS 316L), SS 202, ALLOY STEEL & OTHERS.
- DESIGN : RISING SPINDLE, JACKETED, EXTENDED STEM & GEAR OPERATED , PNEUMATIC CYLINDER OPERATED ,
MOTORISED , sHIGH PRESSURE.
- END CONNECTION : SCREWED, SOCKET WELD, FLANGED END, BUTT WELD END, RTJ.
- PRESSURE RATING CLASS : ASA 150, 300, 600, 800, 900, 1500, 2500, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F, H,
- SIZE RANGE : 15mm TO 500mm