S. J . make butterfly valves are designed and manufactured to have optimal mix of structural stability, flow efficiency and effective seating coupled with advantage of light weight, compact design and ease of operation. Only a quarter turn is required to fully open or close the valves. The valves are provided with integrally moulded elastomer body liner to provide perfect seating and complete isolation of body material from media to prevent it from any corrosive and abrasive impact of fluid. The body liner material can be provided to suit specific fluid service for long maintenance free life. The valves are easy to install in any position between horizontal to vertical piping. No gaskets are required as body liner effect seal between the valve body and the matching pipe flanges.
- Excellent flow control in quarter turn operation.
- Compact, space saving design.
- Low weight, low maintenance, long service life.
- Bi - directional 100% tight shut off.
- BODY & DISC MATERIAL : P.P., CAST IRON, SG IRON, CARBON STEEL(ASTM A 216 GR. WCB),
CF8(SS 304), CF8M(SS 316) AND
- SEAT MATERIAL (LINING) : NITRILE, EPDM, SILICON, VITON, PTFE & METAL.
- DESIGN : CENTRIC, OFF CENTRIC, WAFER, DOUBLE FLANGED, LUGGED, JACKETED & ACTUATOR OPERATED.
- END CONNECTION : FITTED BETWEEN TWO FLANGES, TRI CLOVER.
- PRESSURE RATING CLASS : PN 10 & PN 16.
- SIZE RANGE : 40mm TO 1200mm