We are engaged in the manufacturing and supplying Ball Valves. These valves are manufactured at our factory incorporating in accordance with the interenational norms and standards and undergo stringent quality checks during all stages, right from the procurement of raw material to the final assembly and testing of the valves. The end result is a valve that spells total value for money and meets the exacting requirements of today's modern industry. S J make ball valves are time tested and industry proven design that has found wide acceptance in a broad spectrum of applications.
- BODY MATERIAL : P.P., CAST IRON, CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 216 GR. WCB), FORGED CARBON STEEL (ASTM A 105),
CF8 (SS 304), CF8M (SS 316),CF3M (SS 316L), SS 202, ALLOY STEEL & OTHERS.
- SEAT & SEAL MATERIAL : PTFE, GFT, CFT, PEEK & METAL.
- DESIGN : 1pc, 2pc, 3pc, 2 WAY, 3 WAY, 4 WAY, JACKETTED, EXTENDED STEM, ACTUATOR OPERATED, FEP & PFA LINED.
- END CONNECTION : SCREWED, SOCKET WELD, FLANGED END, BUTT WELD END, TRI CLOVER END.
- PRESSURE RATING CLASS : ASA 150, 300, 400, 600, 800, 900, 1500, 2500, BS 10 TABLE D, E, F, H.
- SIZE RANGE : 6mm TO 400mm,